Trusted Research Sources
- Wiley Online Library
- Clinical Trials
- New England Journal of Medicine
- Medical News Today
- NIH - National Institute of Health
- Acoustic Neuroma Association
- National Center for Biotechnology Info.
- US - National Library of Medicine
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders & Stroke
- Dolan DNA Learning Center
- American Brain Tumor Association
- National Organization for Rare Disorders
- Center for NF and Allied Disorders
- National Center for Alternative Medicine
- National Cancer Institute
- American Journal of Pathology
- Paralysis Research Today
- UK Pubmed Central
- Web MD
For Neurofibromatosis Type 2 (NF2) it is important to obtain information from; 1) recent trusted sources, 2) not just information based
on personal experiences, or 3) fact bias websites selling or promoting products can easily result in confusion and choice that may
have life threatening consequences.
- Trusted Sources/New Material: Thanks to science developments understanding more about NF2, technology for
treatment refinement, and opportunities for another year to monitor long term results on treatments, help
improve and change what doctors may say about different things that can help.
- Personal Experiences: One thing that has been proven about NF2 is variability of health issues past the
hallmark development of Bilateral Vestibular Schwannoma (VS).
- Fact Bias/Sales